Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I have decided not to quit no matter the consequences

Well today i wrote my first exam in accounts and to be truthful, it was really bad. Actually, I thought I had prepared well, at least I would manage to pass some way or the other. But that was not suppose to happen. I had studied some earlier chapters before and when exam time was coming I had forgotten it all. This have actually left me confused if I should still continue with CA or not. The thing is that as much as I want to be a CA, I am also scared of the humiliation that I will face when I do not clear the exam. I keep thinking what will I tell my parents an my friends? But as much as I know, I really do not want to work the same way that I had worked in Deutsche Bank. That was just not me. At the same, it is more embarrassing to tell my friends that I had quit CA.

Well, I know many friends who have quit after giving the exam but I think it is because they have not given it enough. To be truthful, I could have done it better but I was not really motivated enough. I need to keep myself motivated all the time. I did not work hard enough. But I really do not want to quit and in fact, I really want to pass this exam very badly. I do not know why but my instincts keep telling me to give one more try. And I promise I would not let anyone down. I will learn from my mistakes, rise the occasion and give it a try again!

No comments: