Monday, April 19, 2010

How I should have the spirit of not giving up?

Well, to start with, I will say I have been thinking of studying a lot..lot! But the thing is that I do not know why but I always end up searching reasons not to study. One of the most important thing that I have to analyze is if I really want to become a CA...!!!

1)And the reason why I am asking that is because now, I have started seeing money...in the sense I know ways to earn money...more than a CA can earn! So, I am distracted!

2) I am still terrified of anything related to accounts...I really don't know why. Now, I am a little better than before...I think!

3) I am lazy...I know too many ways to timepass..like surfing...(useless)...then there is movies...n anything...that will just let me stay away from my books!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution: I have seen many of my friends who just use to study only 1 week before the exam and sue to get above 85%. The reason is that when they study only for a week..they put their whole soul, mind and body in their studies.
That should be the way I should study...If I study really really hard..I can easily clear the exams.

1) After analyzing everything, I came to know that I still want to be a CA. I still want to have a good qualification in my hand.
Reason:
When I was working in DB I really did not like being one of the graduates doing minor dat analyst jobs. I wanted to be the Assistant Vice President and the only way is to be a CA.

I want to create a status and an iddentity of my own...n CA is great way to tell people "I am a CA"

I know many of my friends who are professionals like army, engineers, doctors etc...I also want to proudly say"I am a CA"

People keep saying"CA is too tough and very less manipuris are CAs" Well, I want to one of those few proud manipuri CAs"

I really want to make my parents and bro and sis to be proud of me.

Well, even if they do not admit, I know a lot of people are jealous of me...well..i want to make them more jealous.

2) About accounts, I worked on it like 1 month and I am pretty confident about the subject...even if I do not get great marks, I know I will pass.

3) Then about sleeping problem, I really have to make myself really disciplined and sleep less and study more.

So, in the end I can proudly say "I want to become a CA"

No comments: