Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Try your best to be disciplined: New steps

First thing is that I have been living quite a carefree life right now, so I need to stop it. I need to turn up that motivating factor in me alive and start working.

1) I will join a coaching center and study 5 hours everyday, 2 hours for accounts compulsory.

2) I will join the gym to stay mentally and physically fit.

3) I will sleep only 6 hours a day no matter what.

4) I will start eating only healthy food and fruits and vegetables.

5) I will help out with the internet work every day.

6) I will do everything and anything neatly and in the best possible way. I will strive for perfection.

7) I cannot run away from life, so I will face life and people bravely, no matter what.

I just do not want to give up as yet.

No comments: